Why is our Wellness Membership Program right for you?
1. Regular chiropractic care has been shown to increase physical activity levels and quality of life.
2. Regular chiropractic care will help find physical stresses to your body and address them before they cause injury or illness or chronic pain.
3. Healthcare insurance co-pays and deductibles are increasing and coverage in decreasing with many insurances making conservative health care harder to afford. Our wellness membership will help make conservative care affordable and in the long term will decrease your overall medical expenses.
4. Chiropractors are extensively trained (8 years of school, including 4 years of Chiropractic School with extensive diagnostic medical training), giving them the knowledge and ability to properly diagnose injuries, conditions and illnesses and will make sure you are referred to the proper healthcare provider if it is not something they are able to treat with manual therapy.
What does the Wellness Membership Program cost?
$35 per Month (if you are a new patient there is a one time $10 fee for your initial exam.)
- Includes 1 treatment per month.
- All additional treatments are $20 each (no-limit).
- Also get treated by Dr. Matt at his mobile clinic location on the south side of town at Max Fitness.
- $20 per Month Add-on for family Members (there is a one-time $10 fee for each additional new patients initial exam)
- Any monthly treatments not used that month carry over to the next month (no expiration on carryover treatments).
- Membership is Month to Month and you can cancel or Freeze your membership at anytime (30 days notice required to cancel)
- Wholesale pricing on all supplements and therapeutic products sold through Tompkins Chiropractic at HEALTHWAVE
- No Appointments Necessary…..Walk INs are always welcome During our regular Business hours
Wellness Membership Program Card Holders Also Enjoy Discounts at Other Local Merchants and Services
- $10 Off of Massage at Hands of Healing with LMT Mark Hemmerich – Call 541-316-0512 to schedule
- 10% Off of Massage at Epic Wellness with Kirsten Anderson – Call 541-213-8998 to schedule
- 10% Off of Acupuncture Therapy with LAc Trisha Brunner – Call 541-390-6450 to schedule
- Get $5 off/month of your membership to Max Fitness – Located at 61470 S Hwy 97 #3, Bend, OR 97702
- 1 Free Personal Training Session with a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer at Max Fitness – Call 541-728-0002 to schedule